· Kashmir has been the ever best place to visit in India. It is known as the heaven and paradise on Earth.
· Kashmir has many amazing and beautiful lakes.
· Every year, many tourists and visitors come to visit this beautiful place.
· People living here are friendly in nature. They always welcome their visitors wholeheartedly.
Many tourist charter service provider organizations can help you to reach out to these destinations quickly and easily. They offer airport ground support services which are both affordable and reliable.
· Goa is the smallest state of India.
· The best picturesque beaches of Goa make this land God’s Heaven on Earth.
· Here in Goa, tourists can enjoy fresh seafood, vivid night life and beautiful environment.
· Goa emerges as a hotchpotch of colourful festivals and traditions.
· Shillong is one of the best places to visit in India in March.
· The city is also known as the “Scotland of the East.”
· You can visit Shillong in March and can witness pleasant weather, clear blue skies and beautiful mountains that promise an enriching experience.
· You can enjoy shopping at Police Bazaar or Bara Bazaar.
· Other interesting places are Crinoline Falls, Spread Eagle Falls, Elephant Falls and Gunner’s falls.
· New Delhi, the capital of India, is one of the most popular places to visit in India.
· The weather here is very pleasant.
· One of the biggest celebrations ever made is Holi.
· People can also explore the cultural heritage and architectural majesty of Delhi.
· Mumbai is the oldest city and is considered as the gateway of India.
· Both domestic and international visitors can visit theatres, huge monuments, beautiful and large skyscrapers here in Mumbai.
· In the same city, you can also enjoy the old and historical places of India too.
· Mumbai also attract food lovers.
· The famous food streets welcome many people and they can enjoy rich Indian food.
· Agra’s Taj Mahal is one of the most renowned buildings of the world.
· It is one of the Seven Wonders of the World and one of three World Heritage Sites in Agra.
· The Mughal Emperor Akbar built Fatehpur Sikri about 35 km from Agra which is a world’s heritage site and is often visited by tourists.
· Kanyakumari is famous in India for its spectacular and unique sunrise and sunset.
· On full-moon evenings, people can also observe the moon rise and sunset on either side of the horizon.
· Kerala which is located on the lush and tropical Malabar Coast is one of the most popular places to visit in India.
· Kerala is mainly identified for its beautiful Backwaters, ecotourism initiatives and alternative healing massage centres.
· Within the state of Karnataka, Mysore is a best tourist hot spot.
· The Ambavilas Palace is one of the most visited monuments in India.
Ajanta Ellora :
· Ajanta & Ellora are 28 to 30 rock-cut cave monuments shaped during the first century BC and 5th century AD.
· It contains paintings and sculptures which is considered to be masterworks of Buddhist religious art and universal pictorial art.
· In the Indian state of Maharashtra, the caves are situated just outside the village of Ajanta and Ellora.
Vision Aviation Global offers tourist charter services in India at best costs. We also provide customised tour and travel packages for both our domestic and international tourists.
We arrange tourist charters to numerous places in India including Jaipur, Leh and Gaya. The air charter services also help to save your time and money.