A landing overflight permit is given to flights so that they can land safely. Also, it confirms that there is no commercial objection if someone is operating the flight for revenue.
Overflight and landing permits requirements
1. Permits are required for all GA over flights and landings in India.
2. The procedure of permit is generally straightforward.
3. But, if you do not abide by all mandatory requirements, the All India Airport Authority will deny your request.
4. You cannot get a landing permit without providing the arrival and departure time/date.
5. Permit request is usually submitted via a ground handler.
6. The receipt of the request will be acknowledged the same day.
7. If something is missing in your permit request, AAI will let to know, so that it can be corrected.
Documents must be submitted in advance for landing permits. These include aircraft airworthiness, registration certificates and liability insurance certificate.
Charter (non-scheduled commercial) operators must provide an Air Operator Certificate. Originals of all these documents should be carried on-board the aircraft.
It is important to note that operators using 3rd-party providers must give authorization for the provider to act on their behalf.
Over flight and landing permits is valid only for seven days.
· The authorization request must be on company’s letterhead.
· This request must be signed; it does not need to be notarized.
· You must obtain authorization Letters for every flight.
· You may have everything submitted for a permit request, but if this authorization letter is missing, your permit will not be processed.
The Vision Aviation Global is an authorized company based in Delhi. We provide services i.e. landing permits in India.
We are able to file and obtain permits in the shortest possible time frames from the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) and other departments.
We also assist in temporary landing permits or TLP, immigration and custom clearance.