A brief Outline of the Aviation Industry in India
India is one of the booming global aviation markets.
According to the Airport Authority of India statistic, there are 128 airports in India. These airports incorporate thirteen international, eighty domestic, twenty eight civil and seven custom airports.
In addition, India has around one thousand ninety one registered aircraft's.
· Over the years, India has witnessed a steady growth in the number of private airlines.
· The Aviation Industry comprise of 3 types of players, namely full cost carriers, low cost carriers and other start up airlines.
· According to a prediction of the Ministry of Civil Aviation, India in the coming decade will need 1,500 to 2,000 passenger aircraft, of which 135 planes have already been added.
· It is also predicted that India's aircraft capacity will stand up at 500-550.
· In the year 2015, the domestic market will go above 60 million and the international traffic will attain 20 million.
· In 2020, Indian airports will be effective enough to support 100 million passengers, which would contain 60 million domestic passengers.
· It is also estimated that the quantity of cargo managed by the airport will decline in the range of 3.4 million tonnes per year.
VIP Air Charter
VIP charter aircraft's are arranged across the country and some selected foreign locations. They are mainly helpful in those cases where commercial aircraft connectivity does not meet business requirements.
Service Provider in India
The Vision Aviation Global offers VIP Air Charter Services in India. These services are offered at very reasonable rates.
1. The company provides customized package charters for business meetings.
2. It offers hotel accommodation, local sightseeing and more.
3. We arrange air ambulance services for medical emergencies.
4. Helicopter charter is arranged in case of short flights.
5. Customized tour and travel packages are also arranged by us for various destinations including Agra, Jodhpur, Jaipur, Leh and Gaya.